Golf Courses in Los Cabos
Cabos Best Golf Courses
Los Cabos area is currently host to 14 operational Golf Courses. With a mix of Public, Private and Semi-Private, there’s something for everyone. The most recent golf courses to open were the Long awaited Quivira golf course at Pueblo Bonito and the First constructed Tiger Woods Design in the World ‘El Cardonal‘ at Diamante, on the Pacific Coast.
Several world class designers have been involved in producing some spectacular golf courses in the area, including Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman, Robert Trent Jones Jr, Tom Fazio, Tom Weiskopf, Davis Love III and soon to open is the long awaited first course designed by Tiger Woods.
Los Cabos terrain and climate has given these designers an opportunity to create some very distinct and spectacular golf courses. From wide arroyos, to ocean inlets, mountain chasms to rolling hills, there’s bound to be a course to your liking. The nice part about playing different golf course every day in Cabo San Lucas is that every one feels so different from the previous one, however each course still lets you know you’re right near the ocean.
- Puerto Los Cabos – Greg Norman & Jack Nicklaus Signature
- Club Campestre – Nicklaus Design
- Cabo Real – Robert Trent Jones Jr
- Palmilla – 27 Holes, Jack Nicklaus Signature
- Cabo del Sol Ocean – Jack Nicklaus Signature
- Cabo del Sol Desert – Tom Weiskopf
- Cabo San Lucas Country Club – Roy Dye
- Punta Sur – 9 Holes
Semi-Private Golf Courses
- Diamante Dunes – Davis Love III
- Quivira – Jack Nicklaus Signature
- El Cardonal – Tiger Woods Design
- El Dorado – Jack Nicklaus Signature
- Querencia – Tom Fazio
- Chileno Bay – Tom Fazio
- Puerto Los Cabos – Second 9 holes by Jack Nicklaus currently under construction. Due 2017.
- Rancho San Lucas – Greg Normal is currently designing 18 holes for the Pacific coast.
- Cabo Riviera – Under design.
Other Courses in the area
- Costa Baja – Gary Player